Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Secrets and Updates

There are some things going on that I am dieing to talk about. But I can't, not yet anyway. But just know that I am chomping at the bit to share the possible good news!

In other news I am currently listening to a podcast provided by the Midwest Arts Conference. This year they are meeting in Kansas City, so my hope is that I will be able to go. So far I haven't seen the cost listed anywhere. Obviously I need to find out more info.

Kansas FUNdamental workshops are still going on with some amazing workshop opportunities. The ones I am eying are the ones on building a web site on a shoestring. I am not sure how much they can cover in the 2 hour workshop, but I have learned to trust the Kansas Arts Commission with making it a worthwhile activity.

No comments: