Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bush Finger and Ten Things

I am not one for bumper stickers on my car. They are tough to get off, and usually just look tacky. But, that being said I am tempted to purchase one found at CafePress.com. "Honk If You Voted For Bush, So I Can Give You The Finger"

------
Ten things You May Not Know About Me

1. I have to work at being orderly

2. Can not eat cantaloupe

3. Naturally introverted

4. Am usually the first to stand up to a bully - sometimes to my own demise

5. Am passionate

6. Feels blessed about 75-80% of the time

7. Likes to shop for office supplies

8. Made more money last year than ever before on site - and this year will be even better

9. Has more gray hair than last year

10. Wishes she had more time to update the look of business site

No comments: